Applications are now open for MTN-SAS Data Science Training Program 2022. Here’s about the program
MTN and SAS are partnering to equip YOU with core data analytical skills through the newly launched MTN-SAS Data Science Training Program, with the aim to enhance your development and help contribute to your employability.
- Are you interested in Data Analytics, Visualization, and Machine Learning?
- Are you a college or University graduate with or without a Data Science or Statistics specialization?
- Are you a school leaver with Mathematics?
- Are you between the ages of 18-28 yrs?
MTN is an equal opportunity employer whose aim is to attract, develop a dedicated workforce and retain the best skills in the market thereby making MTN an employer of choice.
MTN boasts of a unique and strong Employee Value Proposition which represents our commitment to understand, develop career opportunities and improve the employment offering to our employees beyond reward and recognition, which differentiates us from other players in the market, thus making MTN Uganda a great place to work.
To thrive in the dynamic environment, MTN adopts the situational and the transformational leadership styles which foster employee engagement and personal growth.
HR Strategic Objectives:
- To maintain Shareholder Value using cost-effective human capital solutions
- To attract, and develop a dedicated workforce & retain the best skills in the market by making MTN a great place to work and an employer of choice.
- To develop and train staff for effective performance, leadership & managerial competencies.
- To develop & support customer experience culture in MTN Ug by providing effective and efficient support to internal and external customers
- To apply Systems and Technological solutions to align HR activities to business needs
Should you join MTN, you will be offered the opportunity to:
- Progress and grow your career with a desirable global brand.
- Be led by leaders who are inspirational, charismatic and emotionally intelligent. Leaders, who will respect, engage and direct you to the company’s vision and values and guide you on how to achieve results.
- Be placed in challenging and diverse work situations for growth and provide you with standard professional training, learning and development programs.
- Be provided with a global stage to share ideas in broadly diverse cultures and for the company to embrace your uniqueness as an individual.
- Recognize your personal efforts, value and contribution to the company’s mission, vision and objectives through competitive recognition programs and total rewards packages
For More Information:
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Program 2022
- Call for Applications: 2022 Nimbus Aid Project for MSMEs (Win N2M Free Advertising)
- African Union Writers Residency Program 2022 for African Writers (Fully Funded to Accra, Ghana plus US$1,000)
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023