enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scheduler (M / F / X)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We are looking to recruit a full-time Scheduler (M / F / X) for the major “Abuja Kano Road” Project in Nigeria.
- A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometres in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed.
- The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept.
- Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What duties will you have?
- Adjustment of work calculations and preparation of schedules using the TILOS software package
- Analysis of project progress, reporting; replanning procedures on site if necessary
- Recording downtimes/problems on site
- Preparation of supplement management
- Volume analyses and forecasts using TILOS
- Preparation and updating of detailed work plans (on the basis of TILOS)
What skills must you have?
- Degree in Building Engineering (bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent qualification from a polytechnic or technical university)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (ideally with overseas experience)
- Very good skills in TILOS; alternative very good skills in PRIMAVERA
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility.
Remuneration and Benefits
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online