Endeavor is excited to be partnering with FMO on the Endeavor African Agri-tech Scale Up Program.
This 12-month program, commencing in Feb 2022, provides 10 of the most promising African Agri-Tech businesses access to Global thought leaders, curated mentorship and investor networking.
They are looking forward to sharing their entrepreneurial success stories and inspiring the next generation of African Agri-Tech Entrepreneurs.
This program is the continuation of Endeavor’s & FMO – Dutch entrepreneurial development bank’s partnership to empower early stage African agritech ventures, and will run from Mid-Jan 2024 to Mid-Dec 2024.
The program provides African entrepreneurs with highly-tailored, structured mentoring through Endeavor’s global network of industry experts, investors as well as other critical resources to accelerate the growth of their early-stage agri-businesses.
Through a cohort-based approach supported by FMO & AfricaGrow, Endeavor will focus on helping agritech and agri-adjacent ventures across Africa scale quicker.
Deadline: December 30, 2023
- Intelsat MaxIQ Space STEM Programme for African Teenagers
- SkillPaddy FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant)
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship (QECS) 2024
- Lagos State Agripreneurship Training Programme 2024
- Call for Applications: Africa Teach4SDGs program Cohort 3
- Puma Energy : Global Graduate Program 2024 for young graduates
- Watson Institute Ford Fund Fellowship for Young Entrepreneurs 2024