Applications are now open for Puma Energy Global Graduate Program 2024 for young graduates. Here’s how to apply:
The Puma Energy Global Graduate Program is designed for the top fresh graduates by offering a one-year rotational program to accelerate their learning across the business with a series of developmental rotations in Operations, Supply, Retail, Terminal, Construction, Finance, and Procurement to build a comprehensive understanding of our business’s fundamentals.
The program will provide graduates with future and career growth prospects within Puma Energy.
- Puma Energy are looking to hire a motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Graduate to join our Graduate Program.
- You must hold a STEM / Engineering Bachelor Degree or related field and be a citizen or a resident with the right to work for the country you are applying for.
How It Works
- Register: Create an account, sign up on our platform and complete the registration form
- Explore: View information about our organization and opportunities
- Application: Apply to the country where you have a valid citizenship / work permit.
- Engagement: The Global Talent Team will provide guidance on the further stages.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2023
For More Information:
- Lagos State Agripreneurship Training Programme 2024
- CobbleWeb is looking for a remote Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer
- Atlas Copco is hiring Jr. Web Designer & Content Editor
- SkillPaddy FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant)
- The develoPPP Ventures Ideas Competition 2024 for African Entrepreneurs
- Flutterwave & Femme Africa ‘In Her Bag’ Business fund For Female Entrepreneurs (Up to four million naira in grants)
- Autotroph is hiring a Remote Software Developer
- Kwara Build is Hiring for the Following Roles
- APPLY NOW LIBERTY ACADEMY 4TH BATCH ADMISSION IS NOW OPEN
- Call for Applications: ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship 2024
- Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 for Entrepreneurs worldwide |$1million prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP