What are we looking for?
We are looking for solution-focused individuals with a can-do attitude. Your commitment to continuous learning means you are tech agnostic – always looking for the best way to execute a project or task. You share our philosophy of purpose-driven development that ensures the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Like us, you believe in a strong work ethic and take pride in the quality of your code. You see the big picture and strive for the sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully executing a new project, such as an online marketplace that is perfectly geared for growth. Last but not least, you enjoy collaborating with a team of equally motivated developers and digital strategists.
- Expert with Symfony framework (3+years experience)
- Expert PHP5, PHP7 (5+years experience)
- Strong Experience developing within ReactJS (2+years experience)
- Expert MySQL / Doctrine 2 (3+years experience)
- Experience Developing Frontend with Bootstrap/Material (1+years experience).
- Very strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Adoption of Agile methodologies
- Experience with techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with test automation using Behat, Jenkins, Selenium or other testing frameworks would be advantageous
- RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS or Elastisearch is a plus
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Be conscientious and have a good work ethic.
- Atlas Copco is hiring Jr. Web Designer & Content Editor
- SkillPaddy FCMB Global Entrepreneurship Week Fund For SMEs (N1Million Business Grant)
- The develoPPP Ventures Ideas Competition 2024 for African Entrepreneurs
- Flutterwave & Femme Africa ‘In Her Bag’ Business fund For Female Entrepreneurs (Up to four million naira in grants)
- Autotroph is hiring a Remote Software Developer
- Kwara Build is Hiring for the Following Roles