Applications are now open for Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: July 26, 2022.
Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day. Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
REQUIREMENTS for Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022
- STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Lower from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech.
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
Benefits of Access Bank Entry-Level Tech Recruitment 2022:
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
About Access Bank
Access Bank Plc. is a leading full-service commercial Bank operating through a network of more than 600 branches and service outlets, spanning three continents, 12 countries and 31 million customers. The Bank employs 28,000 people in its operations in Nigeria and has subsidiaries in Sub-Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom (with a branch in Dubai, UAE) and representative offices in China, Lebanon and India.
- Wise Guys SaaS – Africa Acceleration Program 2022 (Up to €65K investment)
- Bronx Cultural Visions Fund 2023 (Total grant of $30,000)
- Lagos African Cluster Centre Visiting Research Fellowship 2022 for African Researchers
- BIC Art Master Africa 2022 for Creative Individuals ($2,000 cash prize)
Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1998, Access Bank is a diversified financial institution which combines a strong retail customer franchise and digital platform with deep corporate banking expertise and proven risk management and capital management capabilities. The Bank serves its various markets through four business segments: Retail, Business, Commercial and Corporate.
The Bank has over 900,000 shareholders (including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors) and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last twelve years. Following its merger with Diamond Bank in March 2019, Access Bank became one of Africa’s largest retail banks by retail customer base.
For More Information: