Applications are now open for Access Bank Internship Program 2022. Here’s how to apply
Application Deadline: July 26, 2022
Access Bank’s exciting internship opportunity is for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
Requirements for Access Bank Internship Program 2022
- This opportunity is for high performing university graduates with a minimum of second-class upper degree from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in banking.
Benefits of Access Bank Internship Program 2022
- In Access Bank’s quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
About Access Bank
Access Bank Plc. is a leading full-service commercial Bank operating through a network of more than 600 branches and service outlets, spanning three continents, 12 countries and 31 million customers. The Bank employs 28,000 people in its operations in Nigeria and has subsidiaries in Sub-Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom (with a branch in Dubai, UAE) and representative offices in China, Lebanon and India.
- Wise Guys SaaS – Africa Acceleration Program 2022 (Up to €65K investment)
- Bronx Cultural Visions Fund 2023 (Total grant of $30,000)
- Lagos African Cluster Centre Visiting Research Fellowship 2022 for African Researchers
- BIC Art Master Africa 2022 for Creative Individuals ($2,000 cash prize)
Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1998, Access Bank is a diversified financial institution which combines a strong retail customer franchise and digital platform with deep corporate banking expertise and proven risk management and capital management capabilities. The Bank serves its various markets through four business segments: Retail, Business, Commercial and Corporate.
The Bank has over 900,000 shareholders (including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors) and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last twelve years. Following its merger with Diamond Bank in March 2019, Access Bank became one of Africa’s largest retail banks by retail customer base.
For More Information: