University of Oxford 2022 Business School Diploma Scholarship for Women
Application Deadline: 26 September 2022
One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of our Diploma programmes. This scholarship aims to support female candidates of merit and encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
- Open to female candidates.
- Academic achievement (assessed through CV, transcripts, and the scholarship statement).
- Professional achievement; in particular, evidence of leadership or leadership potential (assessed through CV and the scholarship statement).
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (assessed through the scholarship statement).
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond (assessed through scholarship statement).
How to Apply
- Candidates must submit a complete Diploma application and upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the ‘Funding’ section of the programme application form, addressing how they meet the scholarship selection criteria.
For More Information: