About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
WORK FROM HOME CALL CENTER SALES
Are you looking to accelerate your career from the comfort of your own home? We are hiring call center sales representatives to join our work-at-home team. In this role, you will be helping existing customers continue their subscriptions and trials, acquire new customers, and provide customers with information on client products and services.
Schedules vary by site and program, and while some daytime schedules are available, openings are predominantly on the evening and weekend shifts. This is an entry-level position that offers on-the-job paid training. Compensation is commensurate with experience, and while prior call center experience isn’t required, experience in sales, customer service, tech support, or back-office support is a plus. Candidates should be highly reliable, have excellent communication skills, and be willing to constantly learn on the job.
You will need a home broadband connection and your own Windows 10 PC.
WHAT DOES A WORK AT HOME CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE DO?
This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
Our entry-level Contact Center Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
- Explain and position the products and processes with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Remote Digital Marketing Intern Needed at GreyAfrica
- Remote Web Content Writer Needed at Clacified
- Remote Full Stack Engineer Needed at Simplebks
- Remote Full Stack Engineer Needed at Lendsqr
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
Hiring Company provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives.