2022/2023 Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships for International Study in France.
Application Deadline: 7th May 2022
Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2022-2023 academic year. Established with the IDEX funding of the 3rd Program Investissements d’Avenir, and based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s program delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institute of Optics Graduate School (IOGS), University of Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), University of Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), University of Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay, depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study.
Eligibility Requirements for the Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
– Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s program delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
– Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
– Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
– Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
– Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (eg Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
Programs / Fields:
– All academic fields are concerned.
– All Master’s programs for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted.
– Internships in research laboratories must be done in one of the Paris-Saclay University research laboratories. Outside this framework, the scholarship will be suspended throughout the period of internship with no possibility for deferment.
– Internships in companies must be carried out in France.
– The scholarship will be suspended if internship wages exceed 700€/month.
– Deadline for application in master to be selected: 7 May 2022
– Once selected, deadline for receipt scholarship application: 14 May 2022
– Once selected, deadline for receipt both recommendations and closing of the call: 18 May 2022
– Announcement of results: end of June 2022
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2022/2023 Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships