Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Chair and Fellowship (ICSICF)
Application Deadline: March 25th 2022
The Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF) aims to facilitate the emergence and development of the next generations of young social impact pioneers and social justice leaders in Nigeria. The fellowship programme will support youths to catalyse systems and sectoral transitions in Nigeria through their social change initiatives in communities, social enterprises, nonprofit organisations, research, and influence on development policy implementation.
Innocent Chukwuma Youth Fellows will:
- Engage in online and in-person capacity building sessions
- Meet mentors and benefit from specialized advisory sessions
- Receive sub-grants to support their impact projects
- Convey social impact-focused dialogue forums
The Fellowship Experience
The Fellowship will provide support (technical assistance and sub-grants) and unique learning opportunities for young Nigerians. The fellowship engagements will be built around three key disciplines:
- Management – Social Innovation, Social Entrepreneurship and Nonprofits
- Public Policy and Governance – Law, Criminal Justice Administration, Policing and Security Sector Reforms
- Impact Investing and International
The Fellowship will be a 6 Months Immersive Experience, involving:
Youth Fellows Training – This will be the first phase of the fellowship and will focus on capacity building through relevant seminars and short courses in the 1st and 2nd months.
Youth Fellowship Knowledge Sharing Engagements – This will be the closing phase of the fellowship and will involve the youth fellows leading conference engagements to drive dialogue and knowledge sharing. This is also to connect them to the larger social impact and impact investments community.
ICSIF is an initiative supported by the Ford Foundation, Lagos Business School (LBS) Sustainability Centre and the Innocent Chukwuma Foundation.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Chair and Fellowship (ICSICF)