Social Media Manager at The Yellow Plate
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager working remotely to represent our companies by building a social media presence for our brands.
- The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
- You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience.
- Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on our all our digital channels and website (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Send out weekly newsletters and manage subscriptions.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, ICT or relevant field
- At least three years of proven experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Social Media strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Experience with Graphic Design applications such as Adobe Creative suite, Canva etc
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with WooCommerce sits
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Full-time and onsite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.