Application Deadline: August 28, 2022
RES4Africa Foundation is proud to announce the launch of the call for applications for the 9th edition of the Advanced Training Course (ATC), which will be held in Milan from the 21st of November to the 2nd of December 2022. The 2022 edition is held in partnership with Enel Foundation, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the European Investment Bank, in collaboration with Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Management and SDA Bocconi.
The training sessions will be dedicated to renewable energy with focus on technical, economic and regulatory core competences and advanced tools to assess and deploy the energy solutions in different contexts.
A full scholarship will be awarded to up to 50 African professionals from Sub-Saharan Africa and Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries. Furthermore, RES4Africa opens the application to 10 candidates from its members and stakeholders’ network, in addition to another 10 opportunities for Ph.D. and MD students from Italian and international universities.
- Full scholarship (RES4Africa): 50 SEMCs and Sub-Saharan African middle managers – Flights, accommodation, board, transportation, class lectures, tuition fee, laboratories and plant visits.
- Free registration 10 Professionals from RES4Africa member network Class lectures, laboratories and plant visits
- Free registration 10 PhD and MD students Lectures, laboratories and plant visits
In order to apply, you need to:
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Have an adequate seniority (minimum of 5 years in the energy field);
- Be eligible to travel to Italy;
- Be fully proficient in English.
The application process:
- All applicants applying for the full scholarship are required to register and complete the application form and submit all required documents by the 28th of August 2022.
- Applicants from RES4Africa Members and Stakeholders and Ph.D. and MD students must submit their applications by the 1st of October 2022.
- Submission of Applications: by 28 August 2022
- Notification of admitted attendees: by 9 September 2022
- Confirmation by admitted applicants: by 15 September 2022