The Huawei Global Apps Up Innovation Contest aims to inspire global developers to leverage HMS Core to create innovative apps, bringing smart life services to Huawei device users in 170+ countries and regions. The contest will be held in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and China, respectively.
This Contest is open to developers from all over the world. You may participate in the Contest on your own, or as part of a team (hereinafter referred to collectively as a “Participant”).
You must sign in to your HUAWEI ID to be an eligible Participant.
You must be 18 years of age or over to enter the competition. You are not eligible as a Participant if you are:
(1) Under the age of 18;
(2) an employee of Huawei or any of its affiliates, an employee of Huawei’s advertising, creative, or public relations agency, a program organizer, or if you are connected in any way to such an employee, such as being a member of their immediate family.
Up to US$100,000 will be allocated for the following award winners in each participating region:
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best HMS Innovation Award
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best App
- US$15,000 each for 3 Best Game
- US$10,000 each for 3 Best Social Impact App
- US$10,000 each for 1 All Scenario Coverage Award
- US$10,000 each for 3 Best Arabic App
- US$10,000 each for 1 Tech Women’s Award
- US$5,000 each for 3 Student Innovation Award
- Participants can update their entries before the registration deadline on October 9, 2022 at 18:00, Beijing time (UTC+8). Once submitted, the entries cannot be withdrawn.
- For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Huawei Global App Innovation Contest 2022