About the job
About the internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern with the drive to help us achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will assist the team in all stages of marketing. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. SEO, copywriting, newsletters, etc.)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace, HubSpot & hospitality platforms will be advantage
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters’s degree (recent graduates will be considered)
- Prior internship, work experience, SEO, copywriting and/or graphic design skills will be an advantage