Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of product research for modern teams. We’re backed by some of the world’s best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We’re on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we’ve partnered with the world’s biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We’re a fully remote team working across 35 countries. You’ll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
You will work on all aspects of the product, which includes:
- Our user-research platform, with all the challenges associated with complex data visualization.
- Our tester’s management platform, where you’ll work with us on building a complete solution to connect our users with their customers.
- Our prototyping tool integrations, where you’ll work directly with the development teams of Figma, Adobe, InVision, … to create a seamless experience for our users.
- Our automated reporting platform, where you’ll work on a comprehensive document where the whole product team can participate.
As a part of the Maze product team, here’s what you’ll do:
- Architect and develop highly scalable web applications.
- Collaborate with our designers and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, maintainability, and security of applications in production.
- Take ownership of your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate. We work on a 6-week cadence where each pod can define their own discovery, delivery, and maintenance process.
- Entry Level Product Marketing Manager Needed at Google Nigeria, kenya and South Africa
- Remote Entry Level Fullstack Engineer Needed at Gemography
- Unilever Recruitment April, 2022: Business Integrity Officer, West Africa
You should apply if:
- You have experience with functional programming.
- You’re able to write maintainable and scalable code.
- You’re enthusiastic about well-tested code and strive to improve your work environment.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You thrive in a remote environment.
- You have GraphQL or Typescript experience, or you are willing to learn.
- You have experience with AWS & AWS Services.
- You’re interested in UX & UI design and the user research field.
- You have a good dose of initiative, as well as a great sense of humor.
Maze values transparency and it enables us to approach compensation equitably across the world. We are informed by data and regularly check our salary ranges (either United States or Rest of World) against other venture backed companies. Additionally, we are proud of our holistic and generous benefits offerings, included in every compensation package. The typical compensation for this role ranges from $103,000.0 to $159,000.0. Your salary is dependent upon many factors, including years of experience, expertise, etc. Don’t let the typical compensation range for this role deter you from applying; during your first interview, you can expect to have an open conversation with your recruiter regarding your compensation expectations. Thoughts to share about how Maze communicates compensation? We’re open to hearing your .
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 150 team members. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze’s growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes Vision
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $500/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $1,500 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness – points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
Check out all of our a-maze-ing benefits here.