Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023 (NAF) Application Form Registration Portal
The Nigerian Air Force has opened its portal for the 2022/2023 recruitment exercise for airmen/women
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for 2022/2023 has opened its portal for airmen/women
The application is free of charge and interested and qualified candidates are to apply on nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Instructions for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple online applications would be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the application online:
- You need to present all your academic certificates.
- All important documents like Birth certificates or Declaration of Age which should be obtained like 4 year earlier.
- Educational/Trade Certificates is required for some categories.
- Indigeneship certificate from your own state to show that you are from your state is needed.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgement Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
Qualification for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022/2023
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment is open to Nigerians who are fit in all way round. If they suspect that an applicant have any form of disability they won’t accept such a person. Join us as we look into some other general instruction :
1. Nationality: as you are applying hope you are a Nigerian citizen by birth? That’s the number 1 criteria.
3. Marital Status: to excel in the Nigerian Airforce as a new recruit, you need a focused mind and not dividend attention, hence All applicants must be single.
4. Height: your height can disqualify you if you didn’t meet this requirement hence the Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: the Nigerian Airforce has a medical and employment standard that all applicants must meet. They expect only physically fit persons to apply
2- Applicant must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
3- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
4- Applicants must free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds by a court of law.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Requirements 2022
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen/Women)||25|
|Nationality||Must be Nigerian by Birth|
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022
To apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2022, which includes the Airmen/Women cadre, go to the official application portal www.airforce.mil.ng. Nigerian Air Force application form is obtainable on the online portal. Ensure you print out your slip once your application is complete and submitted on the portal. You need to ensure your Attestation form is duly signed by a respected member of the society such as your LGA Chairman or a Military Personnel. Also have a Parent/Guardian consent/acknowledgement form.
Nigerian airforce online registration is currently ongoing and application form is completely free. Application deadline will be specified on the portal as soon as possible so you are expected to submit your application on the website. Nigerian airforce interview will hold and dates will be announced to all shortlisted candidates on airforce.mil.ng/downloads.
About NAF Recruitment 2022-2023
NAF Recruitment exercise is usually conducted yearly. The Nigerian Airforce has announced that candidates who will pass the military training phase will be promoted to the rank of a flying officer. You can contact the Nigerian Airforce recruitment team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call their support lines on weekdays.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has clearly stated on the portal www.airforce.mil.ng.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
For latest news updates about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2022, you can air your views right below this article so that we ensure we always update you at the right time.