KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 for young Nigerian graduates.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2022
KPMG’s knowledge and experience rank KPMG among the world’s top firms for tax solutions. But what really sets KPMG apart is passion, collaboration, and commitment to clients’ business success. KPMG welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client-service today and tomorrow.
Are you a fresh graduate with strong analytical, presentation, writing, digital and research skills? If you possess the requirements listed below, here is a chance to kick start your career at KPMG:
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
Please only fill the form If you meet the requirements below:
– Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
– Have a minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at one sitting (including English and Mathematics)
– Must be below 28 years old as at the time of this application
– Must have completed NYSC
– Possess strong analytical skills
– Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline
– Display excellent communication skills; written and verbal
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022