Data Entry Intern Needed at IO Furniture Limited
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
Job Title: Data Entry Intern
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Inventory Accountant, Chief Financial Officer
- Sorting documents fordata entry
- Transfer data from paper format into computer files or database system/software
- Create accurate spreadsheets with large number of figures
- Key-in inventory data into the system
- Updating information on relevant databases
- Verify data by comparing it to source document
- Retrieve data from databases
- Ensure the accuracy of dataimputed on databases/software
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Required Skills / Experience / Educational Qualification
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- 1 year previous experience in data entry
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools- Excel and Word
- Knowledge of computer hardware and other devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Attention to details
- Fast typing skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.