Deadline: January 31, 2022
Idea Hatch Incubation Program
If you are a Nigerian and you have a business idea, Good news. Idea Hatch is organizing an incubation program to help you properly execute your idea.
Idea Hatch (iHatch) is a 5-month free intensive incubation program organized by the National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR) in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
The program was created to refine the business model of Nigerian entrepreneurs through a series of mentoring, lectures, and bootcamps to develop scalable business models in Nigeria.
The objectives of the program are:
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- Free offline/online interactive training
- Free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities
Eligibility for the Idea Hatch Incubation Program
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy.
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- All sectors are eligible (e.g. Agritech, fintech, health tech, Fashion, Education, Health etc.).
Application for the Idea Hatch Incubation Program
The deadline for application is January 31, 2022.
Click here to apply