Ramp is the ultimate platform for modern finance teams.
Combining corporate cards with expense management, bill payments, vendor management, accounting automation and more, Ramp’s all-in-one solution is designed to save businesses time and money, and free finance teams to do the best work of their lives.
Our mission is to help build healthier businesses, and it’s working: over 15,000 businesses on Ramp save an average 3.5% more and close their books 8x faster.
About the Role
Ramp is looking to hire foundational email and phone customer support operators to help support our customers as we scale.
We’re looking for agents with an incredible customer focus and passion for helping people, who are hungry to learn all about our product, and who are able to communicate effectively with both customers and our internal teams.
As a member of our stellar customer experience team, you will work closely with some of the fastest growing companies in the world as their direct line of contact and support.
You’ll partner closely with our account management, product, and engineering teams on resolving customer questions, managing product requests and issues, and bringing insights into how we can improve our product. You’ll be the first line of defense for our customers and the voice of the customer to the rest of the team!
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with some of the fastest growing companies in the US
- Help Ramp scale effectively by handling support requests over phone and email
- Help us maintain an industry leading satisfaction rate with our customers
- Own a critical piece of the feedback loop for improving our product, providing insight for the whole team
- Learn the Ramp Platform inside and out to maximize effectiveness with our customers
- Utilize critical thinking skills to diagnose potentially complex problems using tooling or engineering support to resolve
- Work directly with the support lead on documentation, escalations, product updates, and communication with other teams and 3rd parties to help aid our customers
- Have the ability to grow, develop and learn in a fast-paced, start-up environment
What You Need
- Ability to work on the weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating closely with teams outside of support
- Strong background in customer support via email and phone
- Investigative and critical thinking skills
- Desire for ownership and growth in role over time
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with Zendesk tooling
- The annual expected compensation range for the target level for this role in NYC is $46,750-$55,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). This role will be paid hourly with a minimum hourly expectation.
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Fertility HRA (up to $5,000 per year)
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance