Applications are open for the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023 to attend One Young World Summit in Belfast.
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Applications are open for the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023. As a longstanding partner of One Young World, Deloitte is proud to support the scholarship which will enable five outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom on October 2 – 5, 2023.
The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated commitment to:
- Create, scale, or support efforts that reduce carbon emissions.
- Reduce the negative impacts of climate change through technology, activism, community programs, policy, nature-based solutions, or other similar efforts.
- Empower individuals within the community or around the world to take climate action.
- Plan and strategize around reducing climate change-related natural disaster impacts and strengthening resiliency.
- Improve access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, women and girls, and disadvantaged youth.
- Create skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerate entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or provide opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
Benefits of the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast
- Travel restrictions permitting
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between 1 and 5 (inclusive) October, 2023
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast (economy class)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit)
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
Eligibility for Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023
- Applicants should be aged 18 – 30;
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship, but projects must be based where Deloitte has a presence (Candidates from Northern Ireland are particularly encouraged to apply);
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change;
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership;
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues;
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address either climate and environmental challenges, or education and skills-based challenges.
How to Apply for the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023
The application deadline is January 31, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Deloitte One Young World Scholarship.
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Tech Learning Pathway)
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Career Readiness Pathway)
- Call for Applications: Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans
- Prospa is Hiring Graduate Trainees
- The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (Fully Funded)
- UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group