Application Deadline: December 8, 2022
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters.
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits (including Maths and English) in one sitting.
- Be maximum of 26 years old.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
- 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Audit & Assurance
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Tax & Regulatory Services
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Consulting
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Financial Advisory
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Risk Advisory
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022