Deadline: 1st March, 2021
The Women Have Wings in the collaboration with the NGO CSW Youth Leaders & Young Professionals are inviting young leaders and professionals across world to submit idea or project to advance gender equality in their region, the top five projects or ideas will receive $5,000 grant awards.
Five $5,000 grants to youth-led organizations or organizations with projects to advance young feminists’ work. Individual youth leaders (between ages 18 to 40 years old at the time of submission) can be highlighted, but the grants must go to organizations.
- Organizations must be registered in their country or have a fiscal sponsor who is registered.
- Between the age of 18 – 40 years
- Priority will be given to young people in the Global South.
- No US based organizations are eligible
- application must address one of the following the themes.
- Advocacy – What is the future of advocacy for gender equality?
This theme can include projects on gender equality, women in politics and decision making, leadership, governance, development and other advocacy campaigns, planning and implementation of advocacy training sessions as well as creation and distribution of advocacy materials.
- Grassroots Projects – Projects that advance gender equality at the grassroots that need seed money.
Any project that is designed to advance gender equality in society, in the workforce, politics, business, human rights, art, sports etc. Proposals for both new and existing projects are accepted if the submission clearly indicates how the grant will be used to implement an idea or increase the impact of the existing project.
- Technology and Arts – Building platforms on gender issues that amplify youth voices in national and international spaces.
This could include online platform development and launch projects, such as websites, blogs, apps and other forms of online advocacy or artistic expression that amplifies youth voices and perspectives on gender issues.
Please make sure to include the following components in your written summary:
- Project Details:
- Project title
- Description of the project (500 to 1,000 words)
- What’s the goal of the project?
- How do you plan to accomplish it and what is your planning and implementation timeline?
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- Who are your partner organizations, if any?
- How do you plan to measure the impact of the project?
- Project budget description – development/procurement of project materials
- Short video of your elevator pitch to explain your project **optional (1 to 3 minutes)
- Personal Details
- Your full legal name
- Date of birth
- Country of citizenship, country of residence and mailing address
- Email and phone number
- Organization you are affiliated with or financial sponsoring institution
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Write a summary of your project in 500 to 1,000 words. This can be in any of the UN Official languages. Deadline for submission is 1 March 2021, midnight EST. Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged via email.
Five winners will be notified via email on 26 March 2021.
For more updates on other Opportunities Join us on our social media platforms
For more information visit the official webpage of feminist award 2021