Job Title: Senior Human Resource Development Officer I (Training)
- The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Head of HRM in ensuring that all activities relating to training and development are carried out successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent shall perform the following duties among others:
- Responsible for identifying training needs of all international staff of the Council
- Identifying and developing appropriate training programmes
- Determining training methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes
- Coordinating all training activities and preparing training reports
- Perform other Human Resource Management functions.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must possess a good University Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in the Humanities / Arts, Social Sciences. A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and Development and membership of a recognized relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have not less than nine (9) years of experience in Human Resource Management and must have experience in the field of training.
- Applicant must not be more than forty-five (45) years at the time of applying.
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Further to the requirement in the advert, the following condition shall apply:
- Notwithstanding the requirement of at least three (3) years relevant post professional qualification work exprerience, the three years’ post professional experience may be waived in the case of serving officers (EO and above) who obtained their qualification during their period of service with Council, provided they already possess at least FOUR years acceptable pre-professional qualification experience.
23rd May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels.
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Application details should be completed and submitted not later than the closing date.