Application Deadline: May 1, 2023.
Join a diverse group of problem-solvers, developers, designers, and creative thinkers at this year’s edition of Hackaholics to make a difference.
Hackaholics is a youth focused startup competition aimed to provide a platform that enables innovators and startup founders with tech driven or tech enabled game changing ideas and products to grow and blitz scale their ventures.
This laudable initiative is powered by Wema Bank/ ALAT; one of Nigeria’s Most digitally dominant financial institution. There has been 3 previous editions and we are excited to present the 4th edition tagged Re-imagined.
- Everyone is welcome and can apply. No matter if you are a young entrepreneur, a professional, or a student.
- You don’t have to be a programmer and you certainly don’t need to have a degree in Computer Science.
- Hackaholics is a great opportunity for participants to learn and experiment
- Grant to build / scale solutions
- Support for product and integration
- Visibility for your team / solution
- Access to community of founders
- Coaching / Mentorship for founders
- Learn from renowned industry expert
As a way of honoring our commitment to inclusivity, women-led teams will be given recognition and rewards
- Winner: N3,000,000
- First runner-up: N2,500,000
- Second Runner-up: N1,500,000
- Women-led team: N1,000,000
Available pitch centers for this years edition
- Lagos state: Lagos State University
- Southwestern states: Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Southeast / Southsouthern states: University of Benin
- Ogun state: BABCOCK University
- Northern states: NILE University, Abuja
- Northern states: University of Abuja
- 1 Step 1: Click Register Now on the hackaholics Website
- 2 Step 2: Input your solution details and information
- 3 Step 3: Input your team members details. (Max. 3)
- 4 Step 4: Submit your application, and await our email
For More Information: