Heirs Holdings is a family owned investment company committed to improving lives and transforming Africa.
Our portfolio spans the power, oil and gas, financial services, hospitality, real estate and healthcare sectors, operating in twenty-three countries worldwide.
Driven by this philosophy, we invest for the long-term, bringing strategic capital, sector expertise, a track record of business turnaround success and operational excellence to companies we invest in.
Our philanthropic Foundation catalyses entrepreneurship across Africa, through the USD $100million Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme, advocacy and research.
We hiring for Website Officer to join our team
About the job
• Must be skilled in the use of WordPress.
• Designing and implementing new web pages, features and functionalities.
• Developing and maintaining the website’s infrastructure.
• Ensuring high performance, availability, and managing all technical aspects
of the CMS.
• Formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into
theme/child theme(s) and maintaining plugins.
• Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the
• Identifying and responding to all website security breaches and issues.
• Content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
• Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
• Using digital tools for overall website optimization e.g. Google Search
Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahref, Keyword Planner, etc.
• Plan, optimize, implement, and analyse organic search engine marketing
activities for improved Search engine result page (SERP) rankings.
• Create functional UI/UX prototypes and wireframes.
• Ensure TEF Website optimisation for top-ranking SEO.
• Ensure TEF Website is intuitive for: auto-translations, based on server
detected; and can switch to night mode, based on user preference.
• Serve as point person between TEF and HH Brand manager, in clearly
communicating TEF’s design/ brand needs, as well as acting as brand
2 Comments on “Website Officer Needed at Heirs Holdings”
Good career advertisement
Clicked the link to apply, and linkedin returned an error