Role of Junior Front-End Developer
At Wadi, we are building Africa’s foremost and leading research-resource platform by connecting Africa’s STEM researchers to the resources they need to conduct cutting-edge research with convenience.
Research has long been the bedrock of innovation and development of nations; however, Africa contributes only 1% to global research output, which explains why it lags in terms of scientific and technological advancement.
- Must be an African in Africa or in Diaspora.
- Must possess good communications skills.
- Must have at least one year of experience as a Front End Developer.
- Must possess a good knowledge of the rudiments of conducting basic research.
- Experience in building Escrows and LMS is a bonus.
- Participate in weekly sprints and standups with the product and tech. team
- Report directly to the CTO on a weekly basis regarding code reviews
- Develop pixel-perfect and reusable UI components for Wadi’s digital products
- Leverage a test-driven approach to develop products
- Consume APIs as required
- Attend general team meetings and product scoping sessions
- Remote Tech Internship Opportunity at LendSqr
- Wadi Africa is Hiring Graphics Designer
- Social Media Intern Needed at iBrandTV
- Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Needed at ipayBTC
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa