USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Nigerians 2022
Deadline: February 18, 2022.
The United States Institute of Peace (USIP) is an independent, nonpartisan institution established and funded by Congress to increase the nation’s capacity to manage international conflict without violence.
USIP aims to “think, act, teach, and train” across the spectrum of international conflict prevention, management, and resolution and to help societies in the period of post-conflict stabilization.
The Generation Change Fellows Program (GCFP) is dedicated to strengthening the capacity of civically engaged youth leaders as they emerge as peace builders in their communities by delivering training in effective leadership, conflict management, and prejudice awareness and reduction by providing online courses and other resources.
Related: Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme 2022 for Nigerians
Eligibility for the
USIP Generation Change Fellows Program
- Generation Change Fellows are between 18 and 35 years old.
- They hold leadership roles within civic organizations and are actively working to positively impact their community.
- The Fellows have earned trusted and legitimacy within their community through their demonstrated commitment to their work.
Benefits of the USIP Generation Change Fellows Program
- Upon completing the training, participants will join Generation Change’s global community of emerging civic leaders and will have access to various resources provided by USIP.
- USIP will pay for participant airfare, lodging, meal, and visa expenses