- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, has a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Qualification And Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other Design subjects, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least one year of experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator.
- UX Writing documentation
- Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2023.