Application Deadline: 30 June 2023 at midnight GMT+0
The JAMII Femmes initiative aims to increase the impact of African women entrepreneurs on the African economy and to support the creation of innovative solutions for sustainable development that will contribute to positive change in Africa by improving the quality of life for tens of thousands of people.
JAMII Femmes is a great opportunity to develop skills, access a grant and join a network of 7000 women.
- The call for applications is open for women in Algeria, Egypt and South Africa!
Implementation of the program
For this second year, the Coca-Cola Foundation and Women In Africa are offering a multi-phase program to 7,000 women in three countries.
- Education: access to the Honoris United Universities Certificate (cf curriculum) and masterclasses of experts for 7000 women
This program is inclusive and at the same time selective. That’s why the Education Pillar, which is extremely important for women entrepreneurs, is open to both new and experienced women entrepreneurs. With this we also hope to create a community where experienced women entrepreneurs can also inspire those who start.
As the program progresses, the selection criteria will focus on entrepreneurial performance.
Subject to completion of Phase 1 (certification)
- Grants: access to grants ranging from $300 to $10,000* for the top 600 of 7,000 women
- Acceleration: access to a face-to-face acceleration bootcamp for the top 20 in each country. This bootcamp will allow you to:
- further strengthen your skills with experts, mentors
- access the high-level network of WIA and its partners
- access exclusive opportunities of bootcamp partners
- Visibility: lifetime access to the WIA network, and thus to potential opportunities throughout Africa. And for the top 20, a dedicated communication campaign will be deployed by WIA and its partners.
Winners of the $10,000 Awards will be selected from the top 60 based on their business performance and the jury’s decision during the bootcamp. The jury will be composed of WIA members, local partners, successful entrepreneur(s) and advisory board members.
For More Information:
- KPMG Announces Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Remote UX/UI Designer Needed at CreateApe Inc
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Application Open: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2023 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.6)
- Full-time Content Writers Needed at Max Drive
- Fulltime Content Writer Needed at Spleet, Nigeria
- Netflix Online Bootcamp 2023 For Underrepresented Communities who are Interested in Entry level Software Engineering Roles
- UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for Young Changemakers
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group