The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme 2022 for Small Businesses in Africa
Entrepreneurs are invited to participate in the Sasol Business Incubator’s small business development initiative, which will be hosted at the Sasol Business Incubator facility in Sasolburg, Free State.
The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme is looking for high-potential small businesses to help them grow into sustainable businesses by providing business development support, access to business infrastructure, and marketing linkage opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, entrepreneurs need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an active, CIPC registered business
- The business must have 51% or more black ownership
- The business must be tax registered
- The business must have operating experience of longer than 6 months within the industry it is applying for
- The business annual turnover should be less than R10 million
- Applicants must be willing to operate from the Sasol Business Incubator facility in Sasolburg, Free State.
- The business must be operating in one of the following industries:
- Electrical Control & Instrumentation
- Waste disposal
- Industrial Facilities
- Applications are open until 23:59 pm on 20 April 2022.
- Applications must be accompanied by all required documentation to be considered.
- No applications sent after the closing date will be considered.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via [email protected].
- Applicants who have previously participated in an incubation, accelerator or any other development programme will not be considered for this opportunity.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Sasol Business Accelerator Programme 2022