The NerdzFactory NYSC Internship Program 2022 is open to Nigerians
The NerdzFactory NYSC Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The internship program aims to identify and develop some of Nigeria’s finest young minds into technology, human capital, and social space leaders.
Interns will serve as PPAs for the company while completing fascinating tasks and learning more about the workplace. Outstanding interns at NerdzFactory may be retained after their service year.
- Human Resources: Will have the chance to manage people, shape the organization’s culture, oversee performance, and manage talent for the company. Drafting employment contracts, evaluating corporate policy, and hosting town hall meetings are just a few of the things I’ve done. You will have the potential to expand the company’s human resources operations.
- Marketing & Business Development: Will have the potential to increase the company’s market share and revenue. You will have the opportunity to contribute to a growing company by creating proposals, talking to possible customers, and reaching out to potential clients and partners.
- Technology & Business Operations: Will have the opportunity to use technology to drive business growth as well as the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Project Management: Will have the opportunity to manage some of the most interesting human capital development projects in the country. From designing project plans to meeting with stakeholders to designing project reports, you will have the opportunity to own and deliver projects.
- Competitive stipend
- Learning and development opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Movie tickets
- Open to Nigerians between 18 and 30 years;
- Be a recent member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC);
- Should be posted or redeployed to Lagos;
- Be in search of a Place of Primary Assignment;
- Interested in technology;
- Possess a laptop;
- Have previous internship experience (At least 1 month);
- Monthly NYSC Clearance.
Click here to apply