Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria.
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program (Sultan of Sales) 2023
About the Program
- The Sultan of Sales is a bespoke recruitment campaign that is targeted at the most charismatic, dynamic and enthusiastic budding sales talent like you who will join our team of sales warriors to become the top sellers in the industry.
- This program has been designed to help you gain insights and cross-border exposure that would enable you to emerge as a well-rounded Sales Maestro equipped with different skills and competencies which you can apply to various areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally. In addition, you will get the chance to be part of a fun and dynamic Next-Gen Salesforce which will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
To join our team of sales warriors, you must have the following qualities:
- Charisma and charm (Your ability to sell is your superpower.)
- Effective communication skills both oral and written would complement your superpower.
- Adaptability, flexibility and tenacity.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Customer focus and service orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and good listening skills.
- Openness to learning.
- A bachelor’s degree or HND with a minimum of 2:2 or upper credit.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Applicants must not be older than 28 years as at 31st May, 2023.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
What’s in it for you?
At the very core of our business are our people. We are committed to investing in our people to ensure that they live their best life and do their best work. No doubt, you will have everything you need to unleash your inner sultan and become a Sales Maestro. As a Sultan of Sales, you will receive a:
- Competitive reward package.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Annual Vacation.
- Flexible work options.
- Continuous learning environment.
- Internal mobility and professional growth.
- Amazing work culture and a supportive team.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period (we do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.