Applications are open for the Stanbic IBTC Digital Skill Empowerment Programme (DiSEP) 2023. This is an initiative to train eligible candidates with digital skills to build their capabilities and broaden their digital scope which will give them an edge in the employment market.
The DiSEP program is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, train, develop and position them to support the digital transformation journey of Stanbic IBTC Group and also help bridge the gap of digital talent scarcity in the employment market.
It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate to develop the required skills to build a fast-tracked career.
The Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Programme is an initiative that will provide excellent digital training and upskilling to a group of eligible candidates with digital skills to build their capabilities and broaden their digital scope to make them fit for hire as digital talent within and outside Stanbic IBTC.
- Applicants should be interested in building a career in the following technical fields; IT Software Development, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineering, Data Engineering, Mobile App Development, Blockchain Development, IoT Development, UI and UX Development, Linux OS Administration, Database Administration, Applications Support.
- Minimum Second Class (or equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering-related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have a discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
Note that as part of the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an online pre-training assessment.
Apply today and actualise your tech dreams with Stanbic IBTC!