You are a highly skilled technical writer. In this position, you will create easy-to-understand user content like articles, blogs, and will increase product clarity, performance, and usability. A strong knowledge base and the ability to work cooperatively with other teams are a must. Preferably one who is aware of the DevOps, SRE, ITIL space.
Expectations From The Position
- Collaborate with the software development/ engineering teams and articulate well structured content that highlights our value proposition through blogs/articles/whitepapers.
- To produce well-researched content for online publication and to create strong content that communicates our product value.
- To utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results with help from the team and analyze current content and make improvements as necessary.
- Assisting other teams with documentation tasks.
Skills Required For The Job
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio/ work sample.
- Quickly grasp complex technical concepts making them easily understandable content in the format of blogs/articles
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge or prior experience in writing content on any of the below topics/technologies highly preferred
- Cloud : AWS/Azure/Google
- DevOps tools – (Linux, git, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Prometheus, AWS services, Terraform, etc….)
- Also preferred – a social presence in social media like personal blogs, Twitter, Quora etc.