Who you are:
- You have three or more years building APIs.
- You are experienced with the Python programming language.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of OAuth.
- You have an interest in how systems are built, whether machines or software.
- You are more interested in the problem than in the product. You are not just someone who learnt to write codes, you are a problem solver, an engineer.
- You love to accomplish something every day. You are intentional about how you spend your time.
- You think critically. You always seek a thorough understanding of fundamentals on any subject.
- You are collaborative. You are willing to go outside of your “space” so the team can win.
What we expect from you:
- Build our API infrastructure to scale.
- Make sure every function or service is testable, automatically.
- Integrate with third party SaaS solutions. You will do this a lot.
- Work with team to make our services future-proof.
- Consistently seek to measure quality of our services and improve it.
- Take an obsessive interest in entrepreneurs, and the problem we are solving.
- Talk to customers.
Why you might not be excited about us:
- We are a startup and we mean it. We have identified a huge problem with customer communications among entrepreneurs and we are going to be focused on solving that problem for a while. If your priority for joining a startup is the fun stuff, then that’s not here. I mean, we do have fun, but to be honest, we work more.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. You are going to be working with really smart people who are focused on the next goal. Most people won’t be cut out for such hard work.
- You should be comfortable with just a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day.
What you get:
Who we are, and What working with us is like.
- You get to work on something meaningful, something that actually gets shipped.
- You get to work with people who are great at what they do and treat you as an equal.
- Hybrid working model. Two days a week, at the office (Admiralty way, Lekki).
- We offer health insurance, gym membership, dental and those standard stuff.
- A new computer. Whichever you want.
- Competitive pay (₦400k – ₦450k monthly), plus stock options.
- We have a launched product with customers.
- We have raised a pre-seed round from reputable investors in the ecosystem.
- We are still a fairly young company with less than 10 people. So a lot has been accomplished by a small team.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven and works incredibly hard to push the mission forward.
- This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day. You are expected to take full ownership of certain goals, and meet them.
- Our office is on Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1. We run an hybrid working system, with most of us at the office twice a week.
- We have been in operation for a year. We have gotten enough data to validate the opportunity, and are entering a growth phase. It is certainly the best time to join.
- KPMG Announces Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Remote UX/UI Designer Needed at CreateApe Inc
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Application Open: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2023 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.6)
- Full-time Content Writers Needed at Max Drive
- Fulltime Content Writer Needed at Spleet, Nigeria
- Netflix Online Bootcamp 2023 For Underrepresented Communities who are Interested in Entry level Software Engineering Roles
- UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for Young Changemakers
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group