The SheTrades Accelerator Programme for women entrepreneurs and business support organizations in the Apparel, Accessories and Home Décor sectors is targeting women-owned businesses (WOBs) and BSO’s in the Apparel, Accessories, and Home Decor sector from Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal, and South Africa. It aims to support income generation and job creation for WOBs and their community by:
- Strengthening the business support ecosystem to better support the growth of women’s economic empowerment initiatives and activities;
- Increasing the competitiveness of women-owned businesses;
- Creating new market linkages and business opportunities for women-owned businesses in the sector.
The SheTrades Accelerator forms part of the Global Project Cultural and Creative Industries commissioned by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) that aims to strengthen the framework conditions and the ecosystem of the creative industry, as well as improve the employment and income opportunities for those working in the cultural and creative industries in the partner countries by promoting entrepreneurial, digital, creative and technical skills through training programmes.
The SheTrades Accelerator programme is open to women-owned or women-led businesses in Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal or South Africa.
- Must be a woman-led business (at least 25% owned by one or more women, whose management/control lie with one or more women)
- Based in Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal or South Africa
- Operating in Apparel (excluding children’s clothing), Accessories (excluding footwear), home décor or jewelry
For More Information:
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)