Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Shell Graduate Programme 2023
Join Us In Powering Change:
- We are looking for graduates who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care.
- We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
Where You Fit in
- Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come.
- At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.
- As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways.
- There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry. Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.
- The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, has had a long and lasting impact in Nigeria’s energy sector landscape.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
- The Graduate Recruitment within Shell follows a standard global methodology used to attract, select, and place our best talent within the various Shell businesses. For 2023, we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
- Projects and Technology
- Safety and Environment
- Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online