Applications are now open for the SAYPHIN Eko Logo Design Competition for Young Nigerians. Here’s how to enter:
Deadline: July 29, 2022
Applications are invited for the SAYPHIN Eko 2023 Logo Design Competition. The 3rd National Conference on Adolescent and Youth Health and Development, Eko 2023, organized by SAYPHIN will be held in August 2023 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Society for Adolescent & Young People’s Health in Nigeria (SAYPHIN) is releasing this call for submission for designs and concepts for the logo of the Conference themed: Achieving 2030 Targets: Driving Innovation for Adolescents and Youth Health.
In keeping with the development targets of 2030 and the diversity that exists among young people, especially in this technology age, they are looking for a logo design that reflects creativity, innovation and youth in relation to the theme of the conference.
- 1st Prize – N100,000
- 2nd Prize – N50,000
- 3rd Prize – N25,000
- All winners will receive a registration scholarship to attend the Conference in August 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria.
Eligibility for the SAYPHIN Eko Logo Design Competition
- Open to Nigerians only;
- Applicants should be between 10 – 29 years.
- Submissions will be considered based on cohesion of concept and design, without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Entry Requirements for SAYPHIN Eko Logo Design Competition
- File type – PNG and Vector File of design (Adobe illustrator or Corel Draw)
- Color versions – white, black and full color (no more than 4 colors used)
- Color catalogue – State the catalog of colors used (CYMK, RGB, Web, PMS Color Chart)
- Font – Any licensed fonts for primary and secondary fonts (include zipped fonts used in submission)
- Submitted in English language
- Maximum 200 words explanation of design concept (MS word)
- Through a blind review process, 10 top logo designs will be selected and designers invited for further discussions on their concept for the semi-final stage. 3 designs will be selected to participate in the final stage where the designers will work with the conference design team to fine-tune their logo designs. The winning logo will be decided by a popularity vote among a 10-person team of young experts working on adolescent and youth health.
Entry must be emailed as a zipped folder with email subject – EKO 2023 LOGO CONTEST SUBMISSION. Email submission with your full name, date of birth and phone number to: [email protected].
All entries must be submitted on or before 5pm Nigeria Time, July 29, 2022. Finalists will be notified by August 1, 2022. Winning logo will be announced on August 12, 2022 at the conference launch event.
Good luck as you submit your entry!