Shift4 Payments (NYSE: FOUR) is a leading provider of integrated payment processing and technology solutions, delivering a complete omnichannel ecosystem that extends beyond payments to include a wide range of value-added services.
The company’s technologies help power over 350 software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. With over 7,000 sales partners, the company securely processed more than 3.5 billion transactions annually for over 200,000 businesses in 2019. For more information, visit shift4.com.
About The Giving Block (a division of Shift4):
We make it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax efficient way to support their favorite causes. We work with 250+ nonprofits and have processed millions of dollars in cryptocurrency donations.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations.
Seeking a skilled and adaptable technical lead to join a fast-paced development culture to design, develop, deploy and maintain WordPress and API solutions.
- Technical ownership of platform WordPress and API solutions
- WordPress front-end and back-end development, including implementation of themes and plugins
- WordPress back-end database and server integration
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain integration processes between applications, including service oriented and discoverable API services
- Define release pipeline to support quality and continuous code deployments
- Work closely with product managers, product engineers, project managers and business stakeholders as needed
- Troubleshoot production bugs related to system integrations by calmly analyzing issues in high pressure situations and communicating corrective action plans as needed
- WordPress technical experience
- API development experience
- PHP 7.4 technical knowledge
- MySQL technical knowledge
- Experience using Git
- Experience implementing CI\CD pipelines
- Self-starter with an ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with organizing staging-production environment
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Good understanding of website speed performance optimizations
- Good understanding of Web Security Vulnerabilities and best practices
- Experience with agile product development
- Experience with Jira software (or similar platforms) a plus