Remotebase is more than just a job search platform – we’re building a remote work community where you can thrive and succeed. We connect top tech talent with top clients and make it easy for you to find the job you want. So why wait? Join us and be a part of our bridge to success!
We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Virtual Assistant to join our team in a role focused on supporting our insurance claims intake process. As a Virtual Assistant (Intake), you will play a vital role in efficiently managing insurance claim assignments received via email.
Your responsibilities will include confirming receipt of assignments, scheduling calls with adjusters, maintaining accurate records, and providing general administrative support. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of legal terminology, previous experience in a law firm, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Intake and Assignment Management:
- Receive incoming insurance claim assignments via email.
- Confirm the receipt of assignments promptly and professionally.
- Review and comprehend assignment details and requirements.
- Utilize templates to respond to inquiries and acknowledge assignments.
- Communication and Coordination:
- Schedule calls between adjusters and relevant parties as required.
- Maintain effective and professional communication through email.
- Data Entry and Organization:
- Enter assignment-related data accurately into designated spreadsheets.
- Keep internal spreadsheets updated to track ongoing cases.
- Template-Based Tasks:
- Utilize provided templates to streamline communication and documentation.
- Revenue Calendar Assistance:
- Aid in maintaining revenue calendars for attorneys, tracking important milestones.
- Claim File Support:
- Follow step-by-step instructions to create comprehensive claim files.
- Ensure inclusion and proper organization of all necessary documents.
- Notice of Appearance:
- Submit notices of appearance to inform courts about attorney representation.
- Ensure timely and precise submission of relevant documents.
- Fully remote with office optional. You decide when you would like to work from home and when from the office.
- Flexible timings. You decide your work scheduled.
- Market competitive compensation
- Insane learning and growth
- Previous experience working in a law firm, legal department, or related setting is essential. (Nice to have)
- Good familiarity with legal terminology and processes. (Nice to have)
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficiency in using email systems and spreadsheets.
- Exceptional organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively follow predefined templates and guidelines.
- Self-motivated with a capacity to work independently.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Adaptability to new software and tools.
- Exhibit professionalism and discretion when handling sensitive information.