We’re looking for an energetic and accomplished Content Writer/Social Media Manager to join our team.
- Write news articles, features, product reviews and guides for our products.
- Be an integral part of our content stream and produce smart, attention-grabbing product/industry-focused news, features and reviews.
- Write captivating headlines and teasers to ensure a high level of content engagement across our site and key social media platforms.
- Review and refresh site content on an ongoing basis to ensure it is always relevant and optimized for the needs of our users.
- Ensure all published content meets our standards for accuracy, grammar, tone and quality.
- Collaborate on projects with in-house specialists in data, marketing, SEO, and PR.
- Keep abreast of developments in digital media, content marketing and social media content.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends in digital media and use search/keyword tools to always improve content.
- Developing and managing the brand’s social media identity
- Managing a social media content calendar
- Creating written and visual content across several social media platforms
- Increasing social media engagement across platforms
- Building and moderating social media communities by responding to comments and keeping members engaged
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs)—like link clicks, likes, and other metrics—of social media marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and competitor performance
- Collaborating with agencies and influencers to improve brand awareness
Our ideal Content Writer/Social Media Manager will have:
- An eye for both newsworthy angles and commercially targeted content.
- A knack for writing short and succinct copy that keeps the reader engaged.
- A strong understanding of how online content performs in search engines and how to apply analytics to write for audience needs.
- Understanding of/proven expertise in social media marketing and social media platforms
- Strategic thinking for developing effective marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to study and interpret marketing analytics
- Great organizational skills; ability to monitor multiple social media platforms concurrently
- Excellent communication skills for reporting results
- Adept at community building and keeping calm under high-pressure online interactions
- Tech-savvy for creating visuals if necessary, and collaborating with other creatives
Education and Experience:
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of content writing and social media management, and a track record working with a startup.
- Health Care benefits
- Flexible work time
- Self Development Perks
- Work Remotely
- Monthly Internet Subscription
We are leveraging map capabilities to build a digital land and property registry for real estate developers and governments to digitize payments & allocation processes and increase trust.