You will become Podium’s voice on social media — elevating the brand and telling our story in a way that is meaningful and engaging. You’ll manage concepting, production and writing of all social media content and creative and become a trusted voice for Podium social media.
- Develop a social media strategy and calendar in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Improve the social media experience for our followers while considering new ways to foster Podium’s online community and growth
- Work with the SEO team to identify new opportunities to grow the organic search channel
- Develop community oriented case studies and success stories to drive growth and conversation around Podium and its community.
- Report analytics, helping drive quarterly goals and grow channel benchmarks
- Monitor and research industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push forward our social media efforts with speed and efficiency
- 4 – 6+ years of experience managing social media channels and developing digital content for our brand
- High alignment with our brand values, mission and belief in our potential;
- A proven track record of building communities online
- An eye for detail, down to the last character, image crop, and line break.
- Experience managing social media channels for an innovative brand
- A love of creative writing and detailed content production, down to the last character, image crop, and line break
- Your finger on the pulse of social trends and culture, knowing how and when to translate them into brand tactics while maintaining brand integrity
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively across the organization.
- Self-starter who can balance multiple priorities simultaneously, able to work within tight deadlines, establish clear priorities and maintain professionalism under pressure
- A positive, diverse, and supportive culture, ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.