Its an exciting time to join us and play a key part in our ambitious Transform 21 Strategy. We are investing in our people, processes and systems to make us more effective, productive and easier to engage with. Transform 21 will bring change and evolution in our ways of working, taking advantage of the latest systems and technology.
As Product Manager you will manage and develop a new team of Product Owners. Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to raise the profile and the value add of the team, to grow the product area of the business.
You will be accountable for the holistic technical vision and development of our core systems. Understanding business priorities to effectively direct and manage to team to deliver new products and product enhancements.
Having full visibility of our product portfolio, you’ll be up to date with new developments and technological advancements and make recommendations to keep us future fit.
This is a home based role, with occasional travel required to our Head Office in Birmingham
Curious to know more? If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can make a real difference, with an organisation with a strong social purpose, please take a look at the attached job profile for full details.
We’d love to meet you!
What we’re looking for
The essential requirements for the role include:
- Graduate or experience at a similar level.
- Project management training or accreditation. (Agile)
- Scrum project management training or accreditation
- Proven experience leading a high performing product owner team
- Proven experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience of embedding and working with Azure Boards
- Experience of working within a digital product delivery environment
- Proven ability to translate complex customer requirements into a format understood by developers, architects, and users
- Proven track record of delivering cross functional customer facing products
- Experience of implementing and delivering Agile ways of working in similar organisations
- Strong communication skills, ability to put complex concepts across clearly in flowcharts, briefings and presentations
It’s a great time to join us. Did we mention we’re a Platinum Investors in People organisation, placing us among the top two percent of organisations assessed?
We’re passionate about people and support our employees to do what they do best, whether that’s through flexible working, learning new skills or being part of a friendly and supportive workplace culture. We also offer a great benefits package including Blue Light Card discount, holiday trade scheme, volunteer days, Occupational Sick Pay, Occupational Maternity Pay and more.
As part of our commitment to our employees and offering flexibility, we now offer a nine-day fortnight, providing employees with the opportunity to work their hours across nine days and have a three-day weekend every other week. Further details on how this works will be discussed with successful candidates upon on offer being made and where this is applicable for the role you are applying for.
With an exciting national development programme for older people’s housing, there’s never been a better time to join Housing 21.
Closing date for applications 16 June
- Call for Applicants: Google Career Certificate in Cybersecurity 2023 With 2000 Scholarships for Africans
- Internship Opportunity at Data Science Nigeria 2023 (AI and NLP Processing internship)
- Apply Now: Airtel Ng Is Hiring for Positions
- Call for Interns: Data Engineering Internship at Indicina
- NITDA – Coursera Tech Skills Training Scholarship 2023 Cohort 2
- Facebook/Ingressive4Good Social Media Marketing Scholarship 2023 for Young Africans
- Access Bank/ Udacity Tech Scholarship Program 2023
- Access Bank 2023 Entry Level Recruitment and Internship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates.
- MTN Scholarship Application 2023 Now Open (Deadline: June 18th, 2023)
- Bic is Looking for Sales Reps
- NOKIA Mobile Network MEA Training Program 2023 for Young Graduates
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023