About Daily Harvest
At Daily Harvest, we take care of food, so food can take care of you. We’re committed to helping you nourish your body while taking care of the planet. How? By making it easy to eat more real, unrefined, and sustainably sourced fruits and vegetables every day.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We’re constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success.
We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Product Designer II to join our Digital Product team. The Digital Product team develops experiences and tools that delight our customers and fuel growth.
As a Product Designer II, you will play a critical role in bringing our product and brand vision to life in our iOS app and on the web. In this role, you will create useful, educational, and inspirational experiences that will enhance our customer’s interactions with Daily Harvest.
You should be a strategic thinker with a genuine desire to keep up with the latest visual design trends, prototyping tools, and design frameworks.
You are curious and want to understand our customers on a deep level, finding solutions to complex interactions, user experience, and design problems.
Working closely with the product and engineering functions, you’ll enhance the customer-driven mindset across the company to elevate our level of product design and achieve our larger company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a cross-functional team throughout the entire product development cycle: from concept development to execution to launch, advocating for our users and our brand along the way
- Support our product development process with design thinking, sketching, prototyping, testing, learning, polished execution, and iteration
- Gather research, create prototypes, and iterate towards winning solutions while collaborating with a cross-functional team
- Find innovative ways to balance utility, education, and inspiration throughout our app and web digital experience
- Take an active and involved role in the definition of our product strategy for both new and existing functionality
- Partner with engineers to ensure a high-level of polish throughout the development cycle
- Partner with our brand and creative team to refine and evolve our design system to enable efficient, consistent, and scalable product development
Who you are:
- 5+ years in a digitally-focused design role
- The right candidate will have a strong grasp of UX design, HCI principles and visual design with the ability to take a product from a flow diagram, through prototyping, to a pixel-perfect high-fidelity live user experience
- Mastery of industry standard design software, curiosity to experiment with emerging tools
- A track record of building exceptional and engaging user experiences for both apps and the web, ideally for e-commerce brands
- You love product and branding and how they are intertwined
- You obsess over details, but don’t lose sight of the bigger picture
- Informed and excited about design systems and design standards
- Rapid prototyping skills. You have multiple tools in your tool belt for getting customer feedback early and often in your design process.
The anticipated annual base salary range for this role is $10,000 – $145,000. Actual compensation will be commensurate with experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills.
- Unlimited PTO Plan + flexible working hours
- Equity participation + 401K
- Competitive medical, dental, + vision insurance
- Fun IRL + virtual quarterly team events, happy hours, + DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Citi Bike discounts, + Health & Wellness Perks
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry (…always stocked)
- In office access to everything we create (including recipes in development)
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD
- Remote Junior Copywriter Needed at Frequence
- Junior Data Engineer Needed at Arm Pension
- Call for Interns: Data Science Internship at 6sense
- Remote Backend Engineer Needed at WorkMotion
- Remote Backend Engineer Needed at WorkMotion
- Customer Service Assistant Needed at Aspire Consulting
- Free Software Engineering Course and Certification at ALX Africa (Cohort 2 2023)
- Call for Interns: Google Summer of Code 2023
- 2023 Graduate Internship Program at Exxon Mobil (Major Project)
- Full Stack Engineer Deep Technologys Limited
- UI/UX Design Interns Needed at eHealth4everyone