Job Title: Mobile Engineer
The Mobile Engineer
- As a Mobile Developer at Ladder, your primary task is to bring Ladder’s vision to life through developing beautiful, high-performance mobile applications. We are looking for an eager and experienced frontend developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- You will develop multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. You also need to have some experience and understanding of backend development and how it is interoperating with the frontend.
- At Ladder we believe in cross functional “rockstars” that are adaptive and always up for a challenge.
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team to translate product requirements into engineering deliverables in order to craft intuitive and seamless user experience and execute on the mission to make building wealth radically easy.
- Develop highly usable and visual user-facing features for mobile application
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build beautiful front-end experiences for a global audience
- Work on new data driven financial technology applications for use
- Bring skills to the table to enhance and improve current applications
- Engage in all product lifecycle stages; including discovery, technical specification and requirements gathering, documentation, code review, pair programming, testing, codebase management and production releases, supporting test and deployment of new products and features.
- Collaborate and communicate with a multi-disciplinary team and stakeholders to manage critical deliverables
- Proficient understanding of Flutter/Dart and Web development frameworks such as React
- Experience of mobile application development
- Have been apart of the process of publishing in Google Play and App Store
- Experience with consuming third-party libraries and different APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life-cycle, including automated testing and build processes
- Fintech industry experience
- Understanding of Python and its web framework Django desired but not essential
- Good communication and team working skills
Nice to Haves:
- A knack for developing ideas for improvements, new programs, products, and features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a tech startup
- Experience working with a remote team
- Passionate with a desire to deliver world class products
- Organized and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Personable and easygoing
- Open to constructive criticism from your team to benefit project development
- Always eager to learn and share knowledge
- Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast-paced environment
- This role is expected to put in a total of 40 hours of quality work weekly.
- We work mostly sync, with an expectation of online responsiveness between 10AM to 5PM GMT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a link to your GitHub Profile to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.