Tripwire Interactive is looking for talented, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team.
We’re an independent video game developer and publisher, known for first-person shooters like Red Orchestra, the wildly popular Killing Floor series, and more recently, the action RPG Maneater. Tripwire has solidified its place as one of the games industry’s leading independent developers.
Our independence means the ability to work on our own timetables to craft games with a singular voice that reflects our own unique vision. We’re located in Roswell, GA, a historic suburb of Atlanta, where living is affordable and proximity to the city provides for plenty of opportunities.
We believe in a collaborative work environment where team members are encouraged to take risks and push the boundaries of our medium. If that sounds like something you could get into, we’d love to hear from you!
The Graphic Designer (Contract) helps to create visually compelling worlds that players will love to explore. With strong visual design skills and a firm grasp of composition, form, and color, this role will be leveraged to bring believability to Tripwire’s game worlds and help market Tripwire’s products in new and compelling ways.
The Graphic Designer will work with a battle-tested team who are looking to push the limits of what is possible in Tripwire’s future titles. This role brings creative solutions to development challenges while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
- Working closely with the Art and Creative Director, conceptualize visuals for in-game Logos, branding, and signage on any given title including:
- Texture creation (Signage, posters, fictional branding, graffiti)
- Iconography and graphics creation (UX)
- Sales Ad layout (In-game)
- Prepare a variety of rough sketches to present your ideas to the Art and Creative Directors for approval.
- Be receptive to and proactive about implementing changes from feedback.
- Ensure that final art is visually appealing, pushes our quality, and fulfills the art and creative direction of the project
- Work closely with the Art Director, Creative Director, and the Marketing Team to help conceptualize material to promote a product, such as Logos, Branding, etc.
- Create various marketing assets to support various stages of game promotion, including social media banners and imagery, website assets, store materials, etc.
- Be comfortable advising and providing detailed, actionable feedback to our outside partners as it relates to graphic design and Marketing material.
- 4-6 years of applicable game industry experience in a graphic design role
- High level of experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign… etc.
- Experience with creating assets within next generation art pipelines
- Experience with 3D modeling (Blender/Maya/3DS Max/ZBrush etc)
- Experience with texturing (Unreal Editor/Substance Painter/Photoshop etc)
Core Hours: 10am to 4pm EST
$50 to $65/hr depending on experience
APPLY FOR JOB
- Remote UX/UI Designer Needed at CreateApe Inc
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Application Open: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2023 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.6)
- Full-time Content Writers Needed at Max Drive
- Fulltime Content Writer Needed at Spleet, Nigeria
- Netflix Online Bootcamp 2023 For Underrepresented Communities who are Interested in Entry level Software Engineering Roles
- UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for Young Changemakers
- Remote Freelance Medical Data Entry Associate Needed at pMD
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group
One Comment on “Remote Graphic Designer Needed at Tripwire Interactive”
I am Adebayo Christianah
A graphic of SQI College of ICT center I am a certified graphic designer customer’s satisfaction is always my watchword try me and you shall never regret it