Are you passionate about telling stories and building brands? Goodwall is hiring an English and French copywriter to help them build the next iconic brand for Generation Z.
At Goodwall, we’re on a mission to level the playing field for youth globally. Goodwall’s social platform supports 2m+ young talent aged 16-24 in 150+ countries to develop skills with gamified challenges, showcase skills with a digital profile and connect to learning and earning opportunities from scholarships to jobs.
Goodwall’s remote-first team is global and growing. We hire talent wherever the best talent is. Our social enterprise has raised $20m+ in investment and has been featured by Forbes, CNN and the Wall Street Journal.
What You’ll Be Doing but Not Limited To
- Write engaging copy that converts for multiple channels: Goodwall app, goodwall.io, email, push, etc.
- Develop and test creative messaging across marketing touch points including landing pages, social media posts, ads, partnership collateral, newsletters, etc.
- Write and optimize app descriptions for the app stores.
- Develop ideas and marketing communication for existing and new Goodwall products and features.
- Support the execution of in-app programs including the creation of copy for challenge assets, notifications and video scripts.
- Translate and localize content from English into French and vice versa.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams such as Product and Community to creatively scale our brand’s tone of voice clearly, concisely, and effectively.
Preferred Skills & Work Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience as a creative copywriter in an agency, a brand or both.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Experience in creating content and ideas that can span from a LinkedIn post to an integrated campaign with multiple touchpoints.
- Experience in adapting creative writing and concepts to other languages and markets.
- Comfortable with moving between high-level content strategy and hands-on content writing tasks.
- Capable of internalizing brand voice, and strategically adapting it to speak to our audiences.
- Team player, flexible, positive and always happy to go the extra mile.
- High attention to detail and empathy for users and the team’s goals.
- Excellent understanding of current trends and culture and ability to adapt a brand perspective to drive attention.
- A portfolio with samples of your work along with descriptions of what you contributed to the project.
- Previous experience in App Store Copywriting and optimization.
- Working proficiency in additional languages, ideally Spanish or Portuguese.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to build a game-changing brand and product for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and a challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation and a flexible work environment.
- Opportunities to grow within the organization.