About the job
Hi there! We are Testlio, a software testing company with its own freelance network. Our freelancers test apps from companies across the globe. Testlio is a great place for people who value freedom and flexibility of remote work.
At the moment, we are looking for freelancers from Nigeria to join a testing project we are running for one of our clients. It is an Inclusivity testing project. You will test different camera modes, photo filters, and other features related to creating visual content. The project is conducted with the sole purpose to provide the best experience to all users regardless of their background or origin, so that everyone in the world could enjoy the best performance of the service.
- You have to be at least 18 years old
- Location: Nigeria
- Language: English (intermediate or higher)
- Devices you may need: Android/iPhone
- This particular project is suitable for aspiring testers, beginners, students and recent graduates.
What does testing look like?
- Type of testing: Inclusivity, Exploratory, Usability
- Type of work: short-term, freelance
- Workload: 1h per month
- The pay rates start at 10 USD per hour.
- Payments are made on a weekly basis via PayPal or Payoneer.
How to start?
- Start with creating an account on Testlio’s platform by clicking on the APPLY button.
- Once you register, please, create a profile and fill in your details, including personal data and devices that you have.
- Check your email. We will email you about upcoming tasks and projects.
- Visit our Help Center to learn more about Testlio and software testing.
- If you have any questions, please, contact us directly: [email protected], and use the code SIT0906 in the subject line or email body so that we can quickly identify your request.
Benefits of being a freelancer at Testlio
- Flexible hours. You can create your own schedule.
- 100% remote. Always.
- Testing global-scale mobile apps to boost your skills and career.
- Getting paid by the hour, not by the bug.
- Call for Applicants: Google Career Certificate in Cybersecurity 2023 With 2000 Scholarships for Africans
- Internship Opportunity at Data Science Nigeria 2023 (AI and NLP Processing internship)
- Apply Now: Airtel Ng Is Hiring for Positions
- Call for Interns: Data Engineering Internship at Indicina
- NITDA – Coursera Tech Skills Training Scholarship 2023 Cohort 2
- Facebook/Ingressive4Good Social Media Marketing Scholarship 2023 for Young Africans
- Access Bank/ Udacity Tech Scholarship Program 2023
- Access Bank 2023 Entry Level Recruitment and Internship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates.
- MTN Scholarship Application 2023 Now Open (Deadline: June 18th, 2023)
- Bic is Looking for Sales Reps
- NOKIA Mobile Network MEA Training Program 2023 for Young Graduates
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023